Wednesday, April 6, 2011
0 comments

Tricks of love your body of Neve Campbell

9:39 PM
(Health.com) -has Neve Campbell, taking a bath in the fountain of youth? At 37, she looks exactly as it has done in the early 1990s when played the ultrasensitive teenager Julia Salinger in "Party of Five," the hit series that launched his career.
Drinking green tea at a restaurant in Manhattan, the native talks in Toronto of eco-conscious to Health.com on the pressures of thin and beautiful in Hollywood, which finds inspiration now and his new film, "scream 4" - which also happens to be one of the most anticipated films of the year.
Q: neve, look beautiful, and you have not even been any makeup!
Thank you. But I have some!
Q: you used to be a ballet dancer. Still dancing?
I don't know really. With ballet, unless it is doing all the time, it is very difficult in his body. Do Cardio Barre, using some techniques of dance.
Q: what to do to stay in such great shape?
Yoga, Pilates and execution. Confused to not get bored. I exercise at least five days a week. I love the Office. What is my body and mind are used for.
Q: are there any diets has made and later regretted?
I did the Atkins about seven years ago, and they don't feel good at all. And if you look at it, that much meat and fat is incorrect.
Q: how he felt when those photos of you in a bikini came out last year?
What a nightmare.
Q: you expect good!
Thank you very much, is very welcome. I was on vacation with friends, in an empty Beach, and had only managed to get out of the plane. It was swollen and PMS-ing, and it had not exercised in months because my foot was injured.
Some of the press was surprisingly means. There were comments like "she is no longer a wild thing." It was horrible! What annoyed me is that I am in very good shape and I am strong, and take care of myself. It could have been heavier in that picture that await you five pounds. But I'm a human being, I'm on vacation, leave me alone! [Laughs].
Q: does never felt the pressure to get thin for a role?
When did "party of five", there was a stage that I went through where gained weight. He had left dancing eight hours a day and suddenly I was working 15 hours a day and sitting in a trailer. And mean comments in the press about my weight.
Be in the House, there is definitely a standard is expected. But I have never been one to kill starving myself. I saw many of my friends from dancer vomiting. They would end up really sick, or in the hospital, or not to have children. And I don't do that myself. Perhaps I am not a stick, but I am really happy and healthy, and I think that you look good.
Q: do you to think that people are so obsessed with celebrity weights?
Unfortunately, the women pressure on ourselves. We are going to look to the environment and the charity, [and] it has less than an approach in our appearance.
When those photos of me in Hawaii in the news, was like, what is happening in Afghanistan, and why not talk about things? Are we really going to waste time talking about my black bikini? It is ridiculous. I remember see CNN once and in the indicator below that says something like "Beyoncé did not want to be called Bootylicious."
Q: is kind of amazing when Jennifer Love Hewitt, who was eviscerado for some photos of bikini, came out and said: "I'm not fat!"
Yes. It was absolutely ridiculous than [her]. She is a stunning, beautiful, voluptuous, sure, young talent.
Q: does speak with love, or any of their "party of five" co-stars?
Jennifer and I do not stay in contact. But I talk to Lacey [Chabert] and Scott [Wolf]. Matthew [Fox] and I had been in touch, but I ran into him at the Golden Globes, and he came back in contact.
Q: do see you Lost?
I saw some episodes, and I was left wondering, why is Charlie on an island?
Q: what Jeremy London? See it on the rehabilitation of celebrity?
He the? No! That is a bride. I love Jeremy. A man that is good. Obviously had some problems. I am sorry to hear that.
Q: in contrast to many other young stars, how was staying on the right track?
The discipline it takes to be a ballet dancer. I took it seriously. Drugs can not be. It is not an option.
Q: your co-star Courteney Cox said she fell in love with you the filming of "scream 4."
You love each other! [Laughs]. She is one of the best women I have ever known.
Q: what makes you happy?
Trying to do good in the world. I've been working with this orphanage in South Africa called Botshabelo [botshabelo.org], which is so inspiring.
Q: do did you ever take from there or in some other?
I have, and I will do it at some point. I've always wanted to do so.
Q: in 37, seems so comfortable in its skin.
I am [now] less worried about what others think. What a relief! Once I saw a therapist, and one thing he said to me was, "Neve, put in a State where all your money is lost, and no one cares what you are doing." "Is OK?" And he said, "I am absolutely OK." "Because I still have me".Copyright Magazine health 2010
 
Toggle Footer
Top