Sunday, February 20, 2011
0 comments

incredible slam dunk, Griffin won the contest

8:36 PM
Los Angeles - One of the highlights of NBA All-Star event is the slam dunk contest. This time, Blake Griffin emerged as the winner after doing a brilliant dunk.
Those who witnessed the dunk Griffin's well-deserved admiration. At the Staples Center on Sunday (20/02/2011) afternoon local time, Griffin is getting 95 points in the first round advance to the finals dunk contest for dealing with JaVale McGee.
In the first round, McGee, who is the Washington Wizards center, could make the audience chuckle in awe after he did dunk with three basketballs at the same time. But what Griffin in the last round is more brilliant.
Welcoming assists from teammate on the Los Angeles Clippers, Baron Davis, Griffin jumped over the hood of a car KIA Optima. The 21-year-old forward flight, with the accompaniment of the song "I Believe I Can Fly" song by choir, and finally hit the ring with his dunk.

Griffin won the vote by 68%. Compare with McGee that "only" gets 32%.
Youth born 16 March was indeed grown up watching dunk contest in Oklahoma there. He claimed to get this idea because there are no special rules for the conduct dunk, and try to show a spectacular show for the spectators.

"There is pressure on us to display a good show. But I think, they do a good job," he said in Yahoo sports.
"When they came first to me, they say that there is no regulation. I immediately thought, 'So, I could jump my car?" Yes? Oh, maybe I should do it '.
"I feel, I can do it. Then the Baron came up with the idea that choir accompaniment," he said.
 
Toggle Footer
Top